Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of any personal information.
Personal information collection
This website does not collect any personally identifying information.
Like most website operators, QPR CostControl BV collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. QPR CostControl BVs purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how QPR CostControl BVs visitors use its website. To analyse this information, we use Piwik.
QPR CostControls webserver, like all webservers, generate logs that may contain the following information:
- Internet address (IP address) of your internet connection
- Web pages requested
- Referring Web page
- Browser used
- Date and Time
The information in our Web logs is not personally identifying and no attempt is made to link it with the individuals that browse our website.
The cookies that we use are the following:
- cookieConsent: Indicates you dismissed and agreed the cookie notice.
- PHPSESSID: Used to keep track of your session. This cookie will be deleted when you exit your browser.
- _pk_id.1.799b: Used to keep track of statistics (the number may vary).
- _pk_ses.1.799b: Used to keep track of statistics (the number may vary).
- lang: Contains the language setting that you chose.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.