To kick off 2024 we’re thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new Knowledge Base, a comprehensive resource designed to provide you with quick-to-access solutions to your questions.
Where can I find the Knowledge Base?
🌐 Explore the Knowledge Base at our support page here: CostPerform Support
To access simply sign into the Knowledge Base with the same credentials used for the CostPerform Support page when prompted.
What can be found within the CostPerform Knowledge Base?
- General Section
- Step-by-Step Guides: Tackle general issues with easy-to-follow instructions.
- Miscellaneous Errors: Find quick fixes for a variety of errors.
- Licenses: Find solutions focused on CostPerform license-related queries.
- Software/Hardware: Guidance on system requirements and other CostPerform server, database, and client-related questions.
- Functional Queries: Answers to functional problems not covered in the User Manual.
- Logfile Errors: Solutions to common logfile issues.
- Fixes to Known Issues: Solutions and workarounds for common technical or functional issues, complete with both descriptions and workarounds.
- Technical Manual
- Access key sections of the CostPerform Technical Manual in a user-friendly format.
- Get answers to inquiries related to technical configurations, requirements, deployment options and much more.
- User Manual
- Comprehensive insights to your functional/model-related questions.
- Discover the basics of cost modelling, operating the CostPerform application, managing users and profiles, designing, and constructing cost models, and more.
Why Use the Knowledge Base?
- Efficiency: Quickly find solutions without waiting for support responses.
- Comprehensiveness: From basic queries to more complex problems, it’s all included.
- User-Friendly: Simple to use including a search function to find relevant articles to your key words.
- Updated Regularly: New issues will be added to the Knowledge Base as required.