Do you like to improve our Cost management software package continuously? Do you want to brainstorm with the product owner about new features?
Then you’re the Java developer we are looking for!
As our new Java developer, you’ll have the following responsibilities:
- Working on developing, designing, and implementing new functionalities
- Improving our existing software
- Brainstorming with the product owner about new features
- Supporting our technical department
So, who are we, who are we looking for?
You have knowledge about and/or experience with Java and/or Angular (having experience is an advantage, not a requirement). You’ve got a positive and proactive attitude and focus on finding solutions. You like your work to be varied and multidisciplinary. You love working in a team and like to be heard. You’re proud of your work and aren’t afraid to get passionate about our product. Quality is more important to you than deadlines. And last but not least: you’re fluent in English and Dutch.
This is what we’re offering:
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- A close-knit and enthusiastic team which works together through Scrum
- An informal company culture where we value everyone’s opinion and input
- Ample options for flexible working hours and workplace
- A substantial training budget
- A starting salary of €2800 gross per month, based on a 40-hour working week
- 30 vacation days per year, based on a 40-hour working week
- Non-contributory pension
- Holiday pay
- Travel allowance
- Bonus/profit sharing
- Lunch at the office
We’re a close-knit and enthusiastic team that has been working on continuously improving our Cost management software package for over 20 years, located in Vianen (Utrecht). Our package is used by 450 customers in 45 countries, ranging from the US Navy to all government agencies in Dubai. We believe that there’s no better software to solve our customers’ complex issues and provide valuable insights. Because we’re growing and want to make our software even better, we’re immediately looking for a Java developer (preferably full-time, part-time by arrangement).