Do you like to model our Cost management software package tightly for our new international customers? For example, do you ensure that data sources are correctly linked and that you advise the customer and allow them to work successfully with our package?
Then you’re the Business Consultant we are looking for!
As our new Business Consultant, you’ll have the following responsibilities:
- Supporting our new international customers with the modeling of their business operations in CostPerform
- Supporting our new international customers with connecting their data sources to CostPerform
- Acting as the account manager of existing customers and ensuring they’re using CostPerform’s modeling capabilities to their fullest potential
- Acting as a sparring partner for our development team to shape new improvements
- Translating prospective clients’ questions into solutions during the sales process
- Traveling internationally on a regular basis is a necessity
So, who are we looking for?
Someone who’s excited after reading the list above and who identifies with the following consulting soft skills:
- Emotional and social intelligence
- Listening skills
- A positive attitude
- Organizational skills
- Proactive and solution-orientated
- You’ve got a masters degree in (business) Economics, Econometry or (technical) Business Administration
- You have an availability of 40 hours a week
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English
This is what we’re offering:
- An international working environment in a Dutch company
- A substantial training budget for hard skills as well as soft skills
- A starting salary of €2700 – €3300 gross per month, based on a 40-hour working week
- Non-contributory pension
- Ample options for flexible working hours and workplace
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- 30 vacation days per year, based on a 40-hour working week
- Holiday pay
- Travel allowance
- Bonus/profit sharing
- Lunch at the office
We’re a close-knit and enthusiastic team that has been working on continuously improving our Cost management software package for over 20 years, located in Vianen (Utrecht). Our software is used by 450 customers in 45 countries, ranging from the US Navy to all government agencies in Dubai. We believe that there’s no better software to solve our customers’ complex issues and provide valuable insights. Because we’re growing and want to make our software even better, we’re immediately looking for a Business Consultant.